Oooh I'm behind.
day 30 5/19 tuesday.
1030a - 2 over easy eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, scoop of rice, pint of milk
1130a - 1/2 slice of watermelon
700p - small bowl of pho, water
+ brisket, noodles, sprouts, lime
+ 1 1/2 eggroll
830p - 12 oz. white chocolate mocha
130a - endurance vitamin water
WOD - rest.
+ Super sore from yesterday. In a good way. This traveling thing between Btown & Seattle is getting to me.
day 29 5/18 monday.
1100a - 2 eggs, scoop of rice
200p - red robin. again
+ lettuce wrapped bacon burger, pepperjack cheese, tomato, onion
+ some steak fries
+ water
800p - steak
+ watermelon
+ water
1000p - gandhis
+ 2 happy faces
WOD - @Bremerton Crossfit
3 rounds for time - 16:13
+ 250m row
+ 10 jumping pullups
+ farmer's walk 100m L [2kbs]
+ 20 wall ball shots 10#
Good workout. I missed rowing but kinda forgot that it gets harder every round (like everything else). Definitely underestimated the farmer's walk. Those kettlebells got real heavy. I felt the soreness a couple hours later. I guess I'm happy with my time but I'm gonna do better next time! Worked on pullups a little bit. I can feel myself getting closer to that point! I just wanna do em already! I'll keep working.
day 28 5/17 sunday.
200-400p - variety of cheeses, water
400p - 1/2 turkey breast sandwich
+ lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard
+ whole wheat bread
+ pint of strawberry lemonade
500p - 1 scoop of birthday cake ice cream with hot fudge
+ waffle cone
+ I had an orange sometime this day
WOD - ride ferry for time
day 27 5/16 saturday.
800a - 12 oz. white chocolate mocha
1230p - hotdog with ketchup
+ chips
+ water
1-530 - paleokit
+ banana chips, pecans, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds
+ water
600 - red robin
+ lettuce wrapped bacon cheeseburger, pepperjack cheese, tomatoes, onions, ketchup
+ some steak fries with bbq sauce
+ freckled lemonade
1000p - dessert party...
+ one brownie, a bunch of strawberries, angel food cake with strawberries
+ 3 chocolate cake shots [it was for the bday girl...not my choice of shot...ick]
WOD - none.
No comments:
Post a Comment