5/12 tuesday.
1000a - one banana
+ two eggs (over easy), scoop o rice
+ water
400p - spam&eggs omelette, 1/2 pint of milk
+ a couple strawberries
900p - macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, dried apricots, beef jerky
930p - 12 oz. cafe mocha @ cafe vita
+ a couple bites of milk chocolate&coffee bar
1130p - sauteed boneless chicken, pint of water
+ onions, carrots
+ a couple more strawberries
1230a - glass of wine
WOD - a bunch of 50s for time [28:55]
+ squats, db push press right arm 20#, sit ups, db swings, push ups, db push press left arm 20#, walking lunges, broad jumps, v ups, burpees
I tried to work on pullups earlier with Marc at the park (hehe). I need to keep working on my upper body strength...errrgh. I wanna get kipping pullups already! Time to get serious... For the WOD, the left arm push presses were definitely the hardest for me. Even though I hated the 20# I was thankful that I was able to push myself and get through it. Sheens was an animal with the 25#! "Uhh...we should do the 15s..yeah yeah....it'll be better....uhh or the 25 is good too..." haha. Great work out today everybody! It's day 23 so of course it was good!! The new box is sweet. Lots of potential. Congrats Tony & Dru!
Collab idea for slogan: It's P.E...on steroids.
Nice, Pao. :D
I still love strawberries :)
No comments:
Post a Comment