Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 18: GRFS

5/7 thursday.

1145a - 3 steak taquitos

200p - snack at work
+ apple & water

400p - chipotle chicken bowl, iced tea [1 pack sugar]
+ chicken, onions, green peppers, black beans, lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, hot salsa

900p - bowl of edamame

1045p - chicken teriyaki & salad, iced tea from earlier
+ teriyaki sauce, salt, garlic, pepper
+ greens, tomato, cheese, olive oil, salt
+ I love it when my boyfriend feeds me! :D

130a - hot fudge sundae with 1 cup chopped strawberries.

WOD - 100 burpees for time [11:27]

+ I hadn't done this workout before but I wanted to get below 14 min at least. Marc and I went to the little gym at his apt. complex and I can't remember the last time I sweat like that! It felt great (after I got the salt from my sweat out of my eye of course). Burpees were rough but I think I'm getting better at them. Or better at keeping a good pace.
+ Tried to work on pull ups but my hands were clammy. :( I need chalk.

No comments: