5/9 saturday.
1030-1100a - bowl of cereal
200p - 12 oz. sugar free mocha
500p - bottled water, paleokit
+ jerky, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds
1000p - 1 teriyaki chicken breast, 1 baked chicken thigh
+ steamed broccoli and cauliflower
+ water
WOD -rest...again. Just wasn't feeling it after work.
----------------------------------------
5/10 sunday
1000a - jerky, sunflower seeds, macadamia nuts
1230p - potluck, water
+ 1 piece lumpia, small bowl of pancit & fried rice, 3 bowls of salad [greens, feta cheese, strawberries, blueberries, vinagarette]
+ 1 piece of angel food cake with strawberries
+ half of a piece of chocolate cake
+ cup of fruit salad
200p - @ the dirty bird
+ 1/2 oreo milkshake
+ a couple fries
600p - banana chips, pecans, water
900p - steak & carrots
+ one glass of cabernet (from italy!)
+ water
11ish - more strawberries
WOD - 150 situps for time [7:18]
My workout took a little longer than I expected. Did it indoors, so it helped the sweat factor... I ate pretty crappy today but better than last weekend I think. The salad was really good...and so was the shake.
No comments:
Post a Comment