listen. relax. repeat.
Little Bit by More Amor
Do I say a little bit?
hey im a little bit, id fall into you
on my face a little bit
stay just a little bit
ill be it for you
as I say a little bit, im alive just a little bit...more
in due time ill follow where you go
until then i oblige
please go do everything
when you feel like the world has become too small
may i remind, im right back where we were
do i say a little bit?
hey im a little bit, id fall into you
on my face a little bit
stay just a little bit
i will prove to you
(whatever that might do)
this summer, its coming
i feel it, the beach in the morning
I watch the planes fly overhead
the sun melts off waters edge
the tide is perfect to wrap up you and me.
id i say a little bit?
hey i'm a little bit...
on my face a little bit
stay just a little bit
ill be it for you
No comments:
Post a Comment