Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 7 & 8: GRFS

4/27 monday.

1000a - scrambled eggs, glass of iced tea

230p-630p - snacks!, water
+ craisins, banana chips, pecans, beef jerky

630p - 1/2 chipotle bowl
+ chicken, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, shredded cheese, small dollop of sour cream, red chili salsa.
+ iced tea

845p - 1/2 chipotle bowl, water

900p - 1/2 bowl of edamame and salt

1000p - 2in x 2in square of chocolate brownie.

WOD - Fight Gone Alright - score: 267

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The stations are:

  1. "Chuck-ball", 8lbs thrown as high as you can
  2. Sumo Deadlift High-Pull, 1 16kg kettlebell
  3. Box Jump, 20" - step up and down.
  4. DB Push Press: 15lbs
  5. Burpees

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

I wasn't planning on doing the workout because I just got off work, but Marc had an extra pair of sweats. I was ok in flip flops because we didn't do any running but the box jumps were a little slippery. A big thanks to Andrew Valle for being the best cheerleader ever. Next time I do a park work out I'm going to motivate like him!


4/26 sunday.

1000a - scrambled eggs

1230p - 12 oz sugar free cafe mocha

400p - snack time
+ banana chips, pecans, beef jerky

600p - 1/2 bowl of edamame

730p - dinner @ bicks!
+ iced tea, 1 pack of sugar
+ 1 duck spring roll [my first taste of duck! YUM]
+ ground beef burger, avacado, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, tomato, bottom half of bun
+ fries [they were sooo good]
+ bits of: sirloin steak, Marc's blackberry BBQ, halibut, jalapeno cornbread
+ a couple bites of a blackberry cobbler a la mode [or in the fashion...name that movie!]

WOD - rest

Not as sore as I thought I was going to be from yesterday. I felt like a guilty catholic girl while I ate my fries. I'm not gonna lie though, they were HELLA good.

No comments: