Person L, semi-new band with lead singer from TSL Kenny Vasoli, is on tour with Mae! (and Barcelona...and some other bands I don't really care about) I've been a fan since my tweeeen days. I mean, who doesn't love 'The Best of Me' and Kenny's funny long hair? Direction was good but I think I still have to give it to Say It Like You Mean It. All the old stuff aside, I think Person L takes it to a new, grown-up level. I have yet to hear Initial all the way through but when I first heard Storms it was like I was coming home. Chill.
Person L "Wooden Soldiers" from Pushing Triggers on Vimeo.
Sad to say, I've been out of the loop with Mae. Singularity is what did it. Sorry guys, it just wasn't all that I hoped for. Seriously, I want to know the process: how did that come after Destination: B-sides or The Everglow?? Mae was my very first show at El Corazon back in Fall 05 (with Mute Math) and I loved them! Hopefully they'll win me back this time...
an old favorite
I'm still super excited! They play in Seattle at Neumos May 13th. I have a physics test the next day and that's the day I have to start dog sitting. What to do, what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment