Monday, August 10, 2009

island bound

My poor, poor journal is dying. Literally, rotting away. I need to figure out what I'm going to do about it before its too late. Damn you, apple juice!

Leaving on a jet plane tomorrow and I'm stoked. Even though Felicia (see: tropical storm) is not too far from the coast of the Big Island. I'm not gonna let a little rain get me down. I live in Washington for crying out loud.

TO DO:

+ SURF

+ shrimp trucks of the north

+ stairway to heaven (please please please annabelle!)

+ polynesian culture center (marc's first time)

+ snorkel

+ shark encounter

+ diamond head (I've only done it once and I can't even count it because it was part of the marathon and I didn't get to the top)

+ visit crossfit oahu and hardass crossfit

Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight. Or at least on the plane! CHEEEEEE HOOOOOO!

No comments: