Thursday, August 27, 2009

almost septemberrrrr

September already? I've barely have birthday plans but I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next week.

I've been in the Dale for 2 days to "rest" after having my wisdom teeth taken out. I think I might go crazy. I haven't left the house once! Further evidence that moving back home is NOT an option. Sorry Al! (I need to brush her teeth. Her breath is stanky.) Thank cod Missy is taking me to lunch tomorrow :) mmmm Chung's!

Sooo Hawaii was awesome! I just hope it was a good first trip for Marc. I'm thankful we had a free place to crash for 10 days. Thanks Ann! More pictures to come!

Soon as my cheeks go down to normal, I'm going to start training for the Seattle 1/2! Excited for something to look forward to again. Speaking of things to look forward to...

+ Kate moves to Queen Anne next week!

+ Noel visits from Italy

+ babysitting Luke & Will

+ 23 on the 23rd!

+ Tin's birthday

+ Cali in October (crossing fingers)

+ Vegas in November? (pending...)



Marc & I at papailoa beach

No comments: