So I started writing about my President's Day weekend...then stopped? I don't know I wrote in my journal instead but even that is incomplete. This was seriously an awesome weekend (not perfect obvioiusly but close enough in my book and I refuse to let the festivities go unrecorded. Fortunately, I'm a good list maker.
2.12 | the twelfth night
- Not really anything to say about today... just four years seems forever ago and that "it was real and it was great. and it was really great." Name that movie.
2.13 | Friday the 13th
- Creeeeepy. No scary movie for me though. Just rest up for tomorrow!
2.14 | Valentines day
- Blueberry pancakes for breakfast!
- Old friends, new friends, recycled friends?
- Toe side practice...check.
- Hit by the lift...check. Ow.
- Beer break. BTW, if you go to Steven's, don't get the nachos!! They're nasty, stale, and old.
- A great full day on the mountain complete with good friends...who all happened to be coupled except Hoai and Julius. Well, I guess you could say they were a couple. A couple of poopheads. Yes, poopheads.
- Got to Marc's at 10 or so and knocked out.
2.15 | Things never work out for me!!
- Wake up for church at St. Iggy's
- Get to SU and discover they don't hold 9 am mass anymore
- Sit in to watch Barrio practice. "So you guys are going to Saltys?" Face palm to forehead.
- Salty's for all you can eat seafood brunch!
- Food coma
- Bj's birthday party complete with a little surprise on his couch
2.16 | President's Day
- Took a walk with Marc around Greenlake
- Trying to name all the U.S. presidents...he beat me but we only got about 15 altogether :(
No comments:
Post a Comment