- in the Oval Office -
- the lame duck's letter to the pres -President Obama's first day on the new job is today and I wonder how he's feeling. Does he already know how the routine goes? Is he nervous? Does he get a lunch break whenever he wants? What
does he have for lunch? How does he like his coffee? New jobs can be a little intimidating but at least he knows he has more than 1 million people in DC to help out. :) There's quite the debate over what he should do first and I say
bring em home! Now that the election is over and he's officially in, I believe its important to stick with "yes we CAN" as opposed to "yes we DID." George left us a big mess to clean up (shakes fist) and there's no time to waste. The first 100 are crucial and some will want to see him stumble but you gotta have faith!
Congrats Mr. President!
--------------------------------
note to me:
- optimism
- its getting foggy again
- SITC
- noah & allie
No comments:
Post a Comment