Sunday, June 6, 2010

the silver lining

Even though I didn't get into the Health Informatics program...I got into the evening degree program at UW!

Basically, when I applied to the HIHIM program, I also had to apply to UW's evening degree school separately. My adviser called and left a message saying I was denied by HIHIM but accepted by UW evening degree and I could declare a general major if I still wanted to attend the university. Of course its a bummer that I didn't get into the program I want, but at this point I want to focus on getting my bachelor's degree. I think its going to be a great opportunity to explore my options and find out what I really want to do with my life. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm so thankful for that acceptance letter in the mail. Things were looking so bleak in the work/school part of my life that it was negatively affecting all the other aspects of it.

So here I go, a new chapter in t-minus 15 days! I'm a husky now...crazy.

before I forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!

No comments: