Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stupid groundhog

I guess it means 6 more weeks of winter. Boo. Well, if it doesn't rain on the 14th I'll be a happy camper. I wish I could post about what I'm doing that day but it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. All I will say is it better not rain!

Still on that job hunt...It's rough out there. I know I'll find something. I have to.

I've been trying to go to the gym more often and am eating 80% paleo for the month of February! It's only the second day but I think I'm gonna be alright. Just trying not to think about the things I can't eat (like brownies, milk & cookies, ice cream, sushi...who's idea was this?). It's going to help me cook more too! Yay!

The end of an era came this weekend and I still can't make sense of it all. I think its because what happened changed who I was (for the better) and who I wanted to be. The only way I can sort of describe it would be having surgery. Like I had a scar for years and years, from an intense operation. It definitely doesn't hurt anymore but when I looked at it, I remembered that I got through it. And then waking up one morning with the battle wound gone. I feel like something is missing but at the same time I am relieved. Its bittersweet. I said what I wanted to say and as long as I was able to do that, I'm content. Goodbye. 100%.

No comments: