Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A partridge in a pear tree

It's December 1st and I feel like I can officially appreciate the season again! Taking a trip to Leavenworth this weekend to start off Christmas time season. I hope it snows! On Friday there's a caroling competition called the Great Figgy Pudding Competition at 6. Ice skating...I loved being in Hawaii last year but I'm glad to be in Seattle.

Lately I've been feeling busy busy busy. Thanksgiving was great! I gotta say I was a little sad that Allie and I came home to an empty house. I watched part of the Macy's parade alone. First Thanksgiving without mom's Thanksgiving but also first Thanksgiving with a significant other's fam. I feel so welcome :) I wish my parents were as obliging. Not that they are mean or anything. I guess its what comes with strict upbringing plus being the baby girl. Sigh. (Don't worry, Marc, my parents like you). This is also the first Thanksgiving since the 8th grade that I didn't go to Turkey Bowl! I made up for it by hanging out with the ones I love and eating ALOT.

What else...My parents landed safely in the PI. 2 more weeks til the end of the quarter. New snowboarding pants, but haven't been on the mountain. I need to Christmas shop!

P.S. I love taking Allie to the dog park.
P.P.S. Happy Birthday Noel!

The VS fashion show was tonight. Here's a vid from my favorite set and my favorite girl Miranda Kerr.

No comments: