Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 44: GRFS. The last day!

1100a - 2 over easy eggs, 1 piece of toast, pint of milk
1200p - one chocolate chip oatmeal cookie, 1/2 pint of milk
100p - a couple tim's jalapeno chips, 3 ritz crackers & cambozola cheese
430p - one maple sausage and a scoop of rice
500p - one fajita burrito, sprite
+ chicken, black beans, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, corn, sour cream, shredded cheese
700p - 12 oz. iced mocha
930p - 2 sausages, rice
1030P - 2 chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, pint of milk

WOD - 150 burpees for time [12:18]
100 burpees for time 9:?? something... compare to 5/7 [11:27]

I was only planning on doing 100 burpees, but since it was the last day for Get Right for Summer I decided to push myself and do 150. I beat my first time by about 2 min so I was happy. Burpees are still tough but I feel like I'm getting better.

So the big question is...did I reach my goals? (tighter abs, toned, victoria's secret angel bod...) Honestly, I feel like my arms had the most improvement which wasn't exactly my target area (abs)...until I really decided I wanted to get my pullups. So even if my belly isn't totally flat, I'm going to continue working on it. I feel like I have more energy most days and can definitely tell when I've had too much sugar or carbs. I also realized how crappy I felt when I didn't workout 2 or more days in a row. These 6 weeks have been a great motivator to continue with the summer and not to mention I got to make new friends and find inspiration (NW quals!) Thanks everybody for support when I needed it the most and helping me say no to sugar! Hope to see everyone at the gym even though our 6-weeks are over :D

P.S. I'm going to continue logging but on word press. I'll leave the random stuff to blogger :P

No comments: