Wednesday, November 5, 2008

study. study. study.

I can't figure out what the crap happened to my livejournal. So here I am. Not studying.

[edit // 11:41]

Here I am again. Still not studying...

And it suddenly occured to me. Well, more like someone said it and got me thinking. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again to get different results but not? So I guess it makes sense when you want to try something different. If the first time it didn't work out, why do it again? That would be...insane.

Even so, I can't help but wonder if just because it didn't work out one way with someone it indefinitely wouldn't work with someone else. I'm not sure if that previous statement made any sense but it did in my head and this is my blog...so there.

Sigh. Back to studying. Hopefully.

No comments: